Generic Levitra Composition
Generic Levitra is produced in tablets coated with a film membrane, the color of which can vary (light orange – gray-orange). The form is round, biconvex, rough, has a stamping “5” on the one side and manufacturer name on the other.
Levitra active ingredient is Vardenafil hydrochloride in an amount of 5.926 mg, which is identical to 5 mg of Vardenafil.
Levitra additional substances include:
- silicon dioxide;
- colloid anhydrous;
- magnesium stearate;
- microcrystalline cellulose.
Levitra shell is comprised of:
- iron dioxide yellow;
- titanium dioxide;
- iron oxide red;
In composition of Levitra pill, Vardenafil hydrochloride trihydrate contains 11.852 mg, which is identical to 10 mg of Vardenafil, the auxiliary substances and the composition of the shell are the same.
Levitra Dosage Available in My Canadian Pharmacy
Levitra is taken orally independently of food intake. Levitra recommended initial dose is equivalent to 10 mg taken 25 minutes / 1 hour before the planned sexual intercourse.
You can take Levitra online from 4-5 hours to 25 min before sexual intercourse.
The maximum possible Levitra dosage is 1 pill in 24 hours. Canadian Pharmacy Levitra effectiveness is achieved due to a sufficient level of sexual stimulation.
The dose can be increased, guided by parameters of tolerability and effective exposure, up to 20 mg or reduced to 5 mg per day. Maximum daily Levitra dosage is 20 mg per day. Dosage correcting for patients of older age (from 65 years) is not required.
There are reports of cases when Levitra was taken at a dosage of 80 mg once a day and 40 mg once a day for more than 4 weeks, at which serious side effects were not observed.
Nevertheless, at a dosage of 40 mg twice a day there were marked pain in lumbar region without symptoms of toxic effects on nervous and muscular system.
For Levitra overdose treatment, symptomatic and supportive therapy is required. Due to vardenafil binding ability with plasma proteins, only a small part of it is excreted by kidneys, hemodialysis may be ineffective.
Levitra Canada Side Effects
- Violations of central nervous system and peripheral nervous system are marked by headaches (about 10%), dizziness (1%), drowsiness (0.1% to 1%), anxiety, fainting (from 0.1% to 1%).
- Violation of cardiovascular system is marked by hot flush (about 10%), increased blood pressure, lower blood pressure, orthostatic hypotension (0.1% to 1%), angina, myocardial ischemia (0.01% to 0.1%).
- Disorders of digestive system are characterized by dyspepsia, nausea (from 0.1% to 1%), changes in functional liver tests (from 0.1% to 1%).
- Respiratory system disorders are characterized by congestive hypertension of nasal mucosa – rhinitis, mucosal edema, rhinorrhea (from 1% to 10%), dyspnea, nosal hemorrhage (0.1% to 1%), laryngeal edema (0.01% to 0, 1%).
- Disturbances of visual organs are characterized by increased lacrimation, visual impairment and its brightness (from 0.1% to 1%), increased intraocular pressure (0.01% to 0.1%).
- Among dermatological reactions, edema and photosensitization can be observed – from 0.1% to 1%.
- Disturbances of musculoskeletal system can be characterized by myalgia, back pain, increased CPK (from 0.1% to 1%), increased muscle tone (from 0.01% to 0.1%).
- Violations of reproductive system can be characterized by lengthening of erection or painful sensations with erection, priapism. (From 0.01% to 0.1%).
- Among other side effects, a hypersensitivity reaction can occur, from 0.01% to 0.1%.
Do not take Levitra at the same time with the following drugs:
- Nitrates and donators of nitric oxide;
- Inhibitors of HIV proteases (indinavir, ritonavir).
- With increased sensitivity to components contained in Levitra, its use is contraindicated.
- Levitra is not intended for admission by children or adolescents under the age of 16 years.